J'ai une Gotway ACM depuis le 6 avril.
Si vous avez des questions, voulez la voir démontée etc n'hésitez pas !
Voir aussi en FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotWay/
Un petit review :
One review of the ACM 16 820 Wh :
- Very confortable
- Good on pavement or on bumpy ground
- After all, not that Noisy : the wind in the ears is far more Noisy !
- Powerful of course
- Speed, but I leave to others to test the limits.
- Overall design
- Pedal height sufficient, I never touched the ground
- Front and rear lights
- Good surprise : the MCM4 Android and iOS app can handle the ACM
- Tested powerful and normal modes, personal preference goes for powerful
- Front light good to be seen but not that powerful
- Battery level not visible while riding
- iOS app calibration : 38 % overestimating speed : iOS speed divided by real speed = 1,38 : I measured with a speedometer (even better than GPS)
- heavy : 18,25 Kg measured
- No trolley yet BUT available end april, and Gotway will ship the missing ones
Accuracy of distance metering in apps : 9 % oversestimated
Conclusion : a fantastic wheel for riding fairly long distances with speed, safety and comfort.
I’ll need to practice more to take the best of it : sharper turns, backwards/forwards, … all the things that I can do on MCM2 and MCM4 HS but not tried yet on ACM.
To go to the train station and take the wheel in train my lighter wheels will be preferred.
But I’ll definitively take it for week-ends and holidays.
Last news : real autonomy is rather 40 km than 80, but I am riding strongly, with front wind, slopes and hills, etc.